Get that gorgeous, just bitten, berry lip stained lip look in these simple, snappy steps.
- Start with clean, dry, freshly exfoliated lips. You can do this with a damp wash cloth or lightly brush your lips with a toothbrush.
- Be sure that your lips are completely dry
- Apply a matte lip color all over your lips, pressing and dabbing the lip color into your lips
- Blot lips with a tissue, this is an importatnt part of the staining process, so don't skip it!
- Clean up and highlight- clean around the lip line with a Q-tip and highlight with a concealer pen
- Want a deeper stain look? Keep pressing, dabbing and blotting until your desired look is achieved
We love a deep plum or rose lip stain look, which shade is your fave?